----- No Bids for Auction -----
- Buyer should at their own discretion “due diligence” including but not limited to all inspections PRIOR to bidding unless otherwise noted differently in auction.
- To bid on any of our auctions, buyer must be of legal age to purchase real estate (18 in most states, 21 in others). If you're in doubt about the legal age to enter into contract in your state, please consult with competent legal counsel before bidding.
- A "Bid Deposit" of $500 is required to bid on a property. The deposit is a "hold" placed on a credit card or debit card. This is required to ensure serious bids.
- A "hold" authorizes us to confirm that your account is valid, and you have a significant amount of credit. The hold will not appear as a charge anywhere on your credit card statement. On a debit card...the hold will appear as a pending charge.
- While auction is "active", all bids MUST be placed online. Written offers will not be accepted.
- Seller reserves the right to postpone or cancel this auction at any time for any reason.
- Seller reserves the right to a final review of all bids received.
- Seller may accept or reject any bid regardless of whether there is a reserve or if reserve price has been met.
- A Non-Refundable “Buyers Premium” of 3% or $500 (whichever is greater) is due from the buyer at "Auction Agreement"
- A “Technology Fee” of $299 will be added to the contract as a buyer closing cost to purchase the property.
- Buyer’s agent commission of 2.7% is being offered and paid by the seller at closing.
- Buyer’s agent must register their buyer in order to receive a commission.
- All bids are placed in US Dollars.
- If you are outbid by another bidder, you will receive an email notice, so you can return and increase your bid if you so desire.
- The bidding will be open, and everyone will have access to the bid history during the auction.
- As the auction nears the ending time it will auto-extend until bidding is silent for 2 minutes.
- If there is more than one high bid at the same level (a tying bid), the bid first submitted will be honored.
- The high bidder will be notified via email after the auction ends.
- Within 24 hours of auction close, only winning bidder asked to obtain loan pre-approval or show proof of funds and sign a no contingency special sales contract written by listing agent at the winning bid amount + any fees based on the terms described herein.
- Winning bidder will be charged upon "Auction Agreement" from the "Bid Deposit". If the bid deposit is not sufficient to cover the "Buyers Premium" you will be invoiced.
- Upon payment of "Buyers Premium" contract will be considered "executed".
- All non-winning "Bid Deposits" holds...We will instruct your credit or debit card issuer to remove the hold within 48 hours following the auction. Each Bank, however, has its own policy. Please contact your financial institution to find out how long it will take.
- Sale is “as-is”, "where-is". Seller will not make any repair requests.
- When contract is signed or as agreed upon, winning bidder will put up 3% of the sale amount or $500 (Whichever is greater) non-refundable earnest money consideration to be held at Title Company handling the closing.
- Closing will take place at agreed upon Title Company within 30 days of signing the contract.
- Winning bidder may, at their option and expense order a title examination and insurance.
- Seller will include the following personal property in the sale: None
- Seller will exclude the following real property from the sale: None